Monday, March 28, 2005

The Stars



Another boring day from life of a normal guy.
I looked up the stars and always wondered how big the universe can be, its a miracle that God created such a large roof on top of us. Never ever I have doubts that there might be more living creatures out there. I remember in the past there found prove of existance of life on planet Pluto. Some kind of living creature which could stand the temperature under sub-zero. Amazing aint it. Whether it is true or not, I believe there is.

The Universe, so big, that in the past, people usually represent it as the heavens for the Gods. Today even astronomy has taken place to predict the lives of people just by looking the positioning of the stars. I believe it can.

Scientist even found out a new energy matter which compounded space. It was refered to as the dark energy. It is known as the dark matter that surrounds the universe as its particle, which was in opposite direction of the gravity energy force. I believe it is true.

So many possibilities.

When I was young, I used to pray up to the Gods up in the sky. The night skies and sparkling bright stars were the focus of my prayer. Everyday I looked up and told myself, I will prevail one day. And alas, that day has come. I still beleive in the Gods up in the stars, and still wish under the same stars everyday and time. Coz I believe in them.

Coz the only thing I can do is believe. To have faith in something is a very powerful thing. Same goes for the story of "Pinnochio". Where a wodden boys dream finally come true. We too can have our dreams come true. All you need to do is beleive. Believe in the stars, believe in the Gods you cherish most and your most desired dreams will come true.

So on a starry night, look up, close your eyes, and pray.....

" Star light, star bright, your're the first stars tonight. I wish I may I wish I might I wish that I may wish tonight............................."



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dedication from A Life of A Normal Guy, to the gods who watches over us from
afar. ~ Believe in them we shall ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home