Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm Back Online



It was a trecharous thing. It came unexpectedly. It was a leech. A menace. It made me waste my day doing nothing. It was a Bug in the IE explorer !
For so long, I haven't have this problem, but when it hit me, I didn't even know it. What the hell was I thinking.

It was on that cold night. That I got a word around the net street. A stalker and leechers was around. It cnever struck me, that I was leeched !!. God How much time I have wasted. How much precious information I have loss. It was disastrous. And the worse thing was I didn't know about it before. I blamed others for this trecherous leech, but it was I who attracted it. And on this cold night, I have fought 2 hard hours thinking. Thinking how to outrun this leech menace which was on my tail. It was hard, it was threatening, and most of all a waste of my time. Alas after hours of exploring all possibilities and probabilities, alas i found the solution to it. The key registry. It was a hard battle, but I had won the struggle between me and the leech. Damn the IE leech. Thank God, i was safe from it.

Now in this cold and silent night. As I defeated the leecher, I sat in front of my computer. Thinking. Having a sip of hot cocoa drink, I wonder.... I stood up, walked to the balcony, and sigh in relief and told myself. It was a tought fight. But I got through ~ Lame as it may be, but still it was a success from within.

As I stood under the silent night, i looked up in the sky, and said, "Well, that's a day's work. Time for me to go to bed.". As I stepped into the room, i feel as though the leecher is still out there. Ready and waiting for his next victim. I can only pray that the next victim wil be alright.
May God Bless Him ~



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A message from Life of A Normal Guy, may those infected victims be alright and find
peace in the world wide web. Amen ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home