Friday, October 19, 2007

The Birth of Life


Ever wondered what life is all about ?

I would always ponder to myself, and ask the question, " Why are we here ? For what purpose?"...
I could never figure it out. But recently I realize a truth about life and I start to see what's life's all about.

Life, a very fragile thing. Easily diminished, easily reborn, but can never be restored. If one realizes, we only do have only one life to live. In this life we go through stages of youth, and age, and experience that teaches us what life is really about. Every journey that we set in life, has an outcome of results. Be it ended with tears of sadness or smiles of happiness, one can expect to go through a series of chapters in their life that they cannot miss. Its like watching a movie really, but us as the main actors projected in life.

Today is my very special someone's birth day. And as I go through the day, I kept thinking how meaningful this day is to me. Without this historical day, my special someone will never had been born, and will never had I met this special person in my life. She changed my life drastically and guide me to be a better person. She pours a certain affection of love, that sooths my heart, and a certain beauty and cuteness that sips into my love. She is my wife.

When I was in my teenage years, I always thought, there is no difference on whether a person lived or died as it had nothing to do with me. But soon I realize, the presence of a single person can change the world. The presence of a single parent can make a difference to a child, the presence of siblings will help nurture one's personality and solitude view, the presence of president could have lead a country to disaster or peace, and ultimately, the presence of a very special someone in life, can make our lives more meaningful and desirable. That is how precious a person's life is. One life can make a difference, may it be significant for all or some, it still would make a difference to the life of others.

Life is not only to be lead in solitude. A young life will be showered by the love of one's parents, a teenage life will be accompanied by the love of their friends, a couple life will be sharing a love between one another, a parents life will then shower their love to their children and the aging life will be gratifying repaid in love by their children. That is the cycle of life. And that's what life is really about. Its all about experiencing, and growing to learn to be a person in this world. Understand what one's presence could mean for another. If there were no one around, there wouldn't be children to lead the future. If there were no life on earth, it would make no difference to other dead planets around us.

So our lives do make a different. And as individuals of these world, lets us make a difference around us. Let us learn the good and bad, and help those around us. Coz it is the proof of our existence. It is our legacy to leave a name, a good will, a treasured memory to another to so that our lives do a have a meaning in them. Learn from the mistakes and act to benefit not only oneself, but also to others.

Life is beautiful, whether it goes through times of tears and sadness or joy and laughter. Enjoy life as it is, and cherish it every moment through time :)

Peace !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Road I Have Traveled

© By Regina J. Broker

The road I have Traveled.
Bridges I have crossed.
I've gone the extra mile,
I've come to many stops.
I had a few road blocks,
toward what I thought,
could be the end.
But had to be brought back
a mile or two again.
So when closure comes,
I do know what it will mean.
I'll finally have peace of mind,
I'll be able to feel,think, and breathe
I probably won't believe it.
I'll think it is all a dream.
And although the journey will have ended.
I'll never forget What I've learned along the way,
or how I learned to take it day by day.


~ A message from Life of a Normal Guy to those who cherish life ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

I also know the meaning of my life now. ^.^

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home