Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Journey till The End

When a person starts a journey, a person is yet to end it. Every step, every decision of path. All would contribute to one's journey in life.

An inspiring music allowed me to see through the blue sky today. The song is called "Pure Feeling".
It was an interesting song. Recently I had a lot in my mind. I felt as though I was not in peace. I wasn't relax. I was stressed, frustrated and busy. I never liked these feeling. All I wanted was to be happy and enjoy life. However, today, whilst I was walking out to work, I listened to this song. And I "listened". I looked up to the blue heaven sky, and I thought to myself,

"How many more steps will I reach my journey. Is life just a repetition of an everyday occurance?"

As I was walking up the sloppy hill to my destination, it suddenly struck me....
We are walking up a hill in life, looking at the heaven's and hoping to reach. Similar to life, where we struggle to pursuit an eternal feeling called happiness. Ironically, I felt as I had wings to soar above the heavens as I climbed the hill but came to realize that it was nothing more than a mere illusion in life. The heaven's was in front of us, yet we imagine chasing something that was not reachable. In a matter of fact, it is not our journey to reach the heavens, but rather to experience the beauty of heaven from afar.

As I realize this and once again looked up the majestic blue skies, I see that I didn't need to chase after heaven, heaven was presented right in front of me. The music to my ears amplified that feeling. I felt free from the world. Relax. Unbounded by the law of the universe. I was in heaven.

Although it was only a brief 5 minutes experience. I realize that similarly to heaven, happiness is always in front of us. We don't really need to chase it, it is just there, ready to be experience at any time or day. It made me realize, in order to find happiness, one must first realize that happiness is actually in us. We just got to realize it and not hazed by the fact that happiness comes with a price or return from something else.

I really would like to see the heaven's again one day. Although it was just a blue sky, what I really saw was........




==================================================================
A message from Life of A Normal Guy: Happiness is in front of us, appreciate and experience it
==================================================================

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

No matter how hard the life could be, you have me with you always.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Ben Gene said...

Thanks babe, I love you very much

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home